Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

National Lampoon Magazine 1975

I recently came across PDFs of National Lampoon Magazines which helped to shape my sense of humor, for better or worse. This bit is from the letters to the editor:

My church confessional has an express lane for three sins or less. I have five sins. Do you think it would be better if I went to the express lane anyway and pretend I have only three sins?

Last time I went my baby suffocated in the trunk because I had to wait four hours behind a German.
-Liz

P.S. The odor won’t go away, either.

And from the same issue, Sparties 5 Day Live in Diaper.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I remember this from back in the day, and the perfect opportunity to show it to someone just came up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decades later, I still remember that issue of National Lampoon and ‘Negligent Mother’ magazine. In fact, the reason I came across this blog was because I was looking for the 5-day diaper ad from the Negligent Mother magazine spoof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have this issue, somewhere...in a box... It was soooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it here.