Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Paella Valenciana II


I thought it was time to update my recipe for paella before the Valenciano paella Nazis came banging at my door. I think it is an arrestable offense to alter their recipe in any way. I think I'm safe with this video. I actually used video from two separate paellas as I wasn't happy with the one I made two weeks ago. I made another one today and it came out rather well, if I can say that. I used much more water initially this time to compensate for the evaporation during the cooking process. You can't really measure the water because you can't be sure how much you will lose. When you add the rice you just have to eyeball the fluid level in the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.