Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Laundry Fatality?


I'm not trying to jinx myself; all that I'm saying is that it wouldn't be completely unthinkable for a person to fall out of the window while reaching out to hang clothes on the last line. I'm not talking about me, of course.  I'm talking about someone without my cat-like reflexes and uncanny sense of balance, although it wouldn't have to be the clumsiest person in the world to have a nice fall from the fourth floor. Note to self: never fucking hang clothes out or retrieve clothes after drinking! This leaves me a fairly short part of my day to do this bit of housework but I'll make do.

1 comment:

  1. It does happen from time to time, but the clotheslines from the apartments below will probably break your fall so you'll only end up a quadraplegic. Drink up!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it here.