Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Friday, August 05, 2011

Gazpacho Andaluz


It’s not really that hot but I made gazpacho today. I prefer it on the most blisteringly hot days of the year but at this rate that ain’t gonna happen this summer. Today’s high is predicted to be an anemic 32° which isn’t my idea of hot, that’s more like the old lady standing behind you in the supermarket hot. I'm not saying that the old lady is good-looking hot; I mean the old gals like to say how hot it is. It may not even be hot for the old gal and perhaps she’s just making polite conversation about the weather so I'll ease up on her. And it’s not like I’m any great shakes as far as conversation goes. When football is out of season I’m practically a mute.

1 comment:

  1. Today it's hot and like an idiot I went for my bike ride and pull-up routine between 11:30 and 14:00.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it here.