Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fat Hippie on a Huge Motor Scooter


I hate to be judgmental. OK, that’s not true, not even slightly. I don’t mind being judgmental at all. In fact, I love being judgmental; it’s what separates us from the animals. I would also like to say that I don’t hate motor scooters. I happen to love Vespas and the like. I actually think that they can be quite sexy, if you can say that about something that is made in a factory. What I really hate are the huge motor scooters that you see in Europe that are as big as Harley Davidson Road Glides. And nobody likes hippies so when I see a fat hippie on a huge motor scooter what am I supposed to feel? I’m just asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.