Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Tools or Toys?



Our consumption of technology can be boiled down to these two choices: either our gadgets serve as tools which make our work easier and our lives more fulfilling or they are pacifiers to keep us from experiencing even a moment of inactivity which could lead to a split second of boredom which could lead to having an original thought. I’m not against entertainment but at least once in a while we should take our thumbs out of our mouths to ingest something nutritious.

And before you call me judgmental allow me to say that let he who is without sin cast the first stone at me as I watch this week’s episode of Game of Thrones waiting for the blond queen to get naked.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.