Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2015

The New Year




I don’t do New Year’s resolutions but I always like to focus on what I always do, and what I always do is ride a bike. These two additions to my stable should motivate me to put in a few more hours on the bike in 2015. 2014 was a pretty good year although I’ve never been one to keep track of mileage or kilometrage or whatever you call it. The spinning bike should keep me honest during these dark months of winter when I often just don’t have the light to get outside to ride, especially seeing how I like to avoid the early morning workouts. It will also be a good tool for checking my heart rate max and other tedious crap I never can be bothered with out on the street. It should be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.