Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Leftbanker Has Moved

For the second time I have lost my domain name. This time the culprit was Google. They have divested themselves of the domain name game and yanked the rug out from under me and took away leftbanker.org. There was no customer service, no option to renew so after all these years I am back to a blogspot address, at least until Google decides to give up on this service. Hopefully anyone who cares to find this blog won't have too much trouble doing so. I think that I just need to post a few more times at this address to redirect traffic here. I don't really care one way or another if I were forced to tell the truth. I have been pulling back from the internet. I quit Facebook a few weeks ago although it will be difficult to live without this as it is the primary means of communication among my group of friends here. We'll see how it goes. I'm enjoying having one less thing to click on when I open my browser.

3 comments:

  1. *Found you*! Keep going, there's need for good blogs about Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to make more of an effort to be good and write more about Spain. Thanks for reading and thanks for tracking me down.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it here.