Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Random Thoughts that Go Through Your Head after Using the Cheapest Disposable Razor Sold at the Supermarket





-If gay Scout leaders have any first aid ideas on how to stop a major shaving cut then I say bring them on. The bullshit the straight ones taught us isn’t doing a thing right now.

-Speaking of Scouts, I wish that I had paid more attention during the tourniquet merit badge class because I seem to remember something about the down side of this medical procedure.

-Grabbing something out of the laundry basket to staunch the blood flow wouldn’t you just know it that I picked the only shirt I own that doesn’t make me look chubby.

-Maybe I should just spend the extra .50€ next time?

-I’ve seen videos of ISIS beheadings that weren’t this messy.