Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Breaking News!

Nothing to do with the post but a great pic
Not sure yet but I think I just invented a recipe: Tortilla soup with pumpkin (sopa de tortilla con calabaza).  Cook pieces of fresh pumpkin in pork stock. When pumpkin is cooked add corn tortillas and liquefy. Add short grain rice and about a cup of cooked corn and cook for 16 minutes.  I’ll keep searching in YouTube to see if this is an original while one of you notifies the Nobel Prize committee.

For my recipe I actually used some leftover paella instead of cooking the rice in the soup. I was basically just cleaning out my fridge. The end result is really good and it is a dish I will make again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.