Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Mission Accomplished

I think what Trump and his cadre of Yes Men and Women are saying is that this virus is their Iraq War. If you don’t remember how that played out, I suggest that you Google it. Spoiler Alert: it was a complete piece of shit that didn’t get resolved until the Republican was voted out of office years later.

And can someone explain to me why Jared Kushner represents my country? Trump is like Saddam Hussein with his family on the payroll although they are completely without qualifications. I can't even imagine how we could be in worse hands than we are right at this dire moment in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.