Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sketches from Real Life



Conversation with a friend while watching Valencia Club de FĂștbol and drinking a couple of beers.

Friend: You look good. Have you lost weight?

Me: Not really. I’m about the same weight as I’ve been for a while.

Friend: You’ve been fatter.

Me: Thanks, that’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

In another incident I was riding my bike along the beaches south of town when I passed a pretty cool electric mountain bike. He was going about 22 KPH without pedaling which isn't bad. I wondered why he wasn’t putting in any effort at all as I thought about why people would buy an electric bike. On the way back home I saw the guy taking a cigarette break and my question was answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.