Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2012

The Most Frequent Words Out of My Mouth

I tend to repeat myself so if you spend more than a couple of hours around me you'll probably hear one or more of these stock phrases.

1)      I’m starving.
2)      I need a damn drink.
3)      I should clean up around this shit hole.
4)      I thought penicillin was supposed to cure every damn thing.
5)      What color is supposed to make people look less fat?
6)    Don’t I get one phone call?
7)    Bartender, I was out in the parking lot throwing up when you made last call so it doesn't count.
8)    Can you spell that? (When asked at a police checkpoint to recite the alphabet backwards)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.