Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Valencia CF 3-0 Glasgow Rangers

Valencia CF has kept their hopes VERY alive in the Champions League this season by defeating the Glasgow Rangers 3-0 tonight in Mestalla here in Valencia.  Soldado scored two goals and Tino Costa had the third. We now have 7 points and are second in the group behind Manchester United. Two games left against Man U. and Bursaspor.  

I watched the first half in one of my bars and then sprinted home on my bike to eat dinner and watch the second half.  To let you know how exciting the game was let me say that I was glued to the TV to the extent that I didn’t have time to take the couple of steps to my bathroom to grab a pair of scissors to cut an annoying hunk of skin hanging from my finger. I’ll get around to that task now that the game is over but not before I see the results of Tottenham-Inter Milan match (Tottenham won 3-1).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.