Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Stop Me if You've Heard this One Before...or Just Stop Me

This is a joke that needs a bit in the way of an introduction, which defeats the purpose of a joke, but here it goes. I saw a clip from the 1970s TV series Kung Fu on my YouTube feed and the first thing that popped into my head was how the PC police today would tear that show a new asshole for cultural appropriation or whatever. Here’s my joke: 

Did you know that the central character played by David Carradine was supposed to be half Chinese, but Carradine died from jerking off with a belt around his neck? 

Post joke explaining: It’s like it doesn't matter that he did the Chinese version of wearing blackface (I’m sure that some sanctimonious twat has invented a name for this outrage), Carradine paid his debt to society with his ignominious exit to this world. 

In closing, whenever I read about the death of someone famous, or famous enough to warrant a New York Times obituary, I jump directly to the cause of death. If there is no cause given, I automatically assume it was the result of auto-erotica asphyxiation.

1 comment:

  1. Pelé died. RIP. Say hello to Mat. Regards, Ned.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it here.