Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Thursday, January 02, 2020

New Year’s Resolutions 2020


These are a little late in coming, but I take this very seriously, all in my effort to become a better human being.


1.    Make sure my shirt isn’t inside-out before I present myself in public each day (my most ambitious resolution). 

2.   For health issues, try to stay abreast of the latest medical advances, the latest being “If you pick it, it will never heal.” They may really be on to something with this one.

3.   If I have pizza for dinner, try not to eat all of it, especially when there are three other people at the table sharing it.

4.   Try to be less judgmental about others, even if they are freaking morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.