Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008


Stately Leftbanker Manor

Bike Ride to Sagunto

I realized that this great old masia has been abandoned for some time. The gate was opened so I went in to look around. It was kind of creepy, complete with banging shutter on the top floor. I was only worried about dogs (there are twin dog houses right at the top of the walkway to the front porch). I would have loved to have seen this place in its full bloom. It has a swimming pool and a garden with orange, lemon, and banana trees. The view from the upstairs patio is hard to beat. I don't think I could live here, however. I'm too much of a city person and would miss everything about my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.