Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Tech Talk

My computer is two years old. It serves me well but it is now far from state of the art. A friend just got a new computer with a Pentium 4 processor, a 160 gig hard drive, and a lot of other features I don’t understand. I feel obliged to ditch my old technology in favor of this miraculous future. I have started a list of all of the problems this new machine will be able to conquer in nanoseconds flat.

Which would win in a fair fight: A beaver or a muskrat?

What about a fight between two frisky squirrels and a sewer rat?

What’s cuter: a bulldog puppy or a baby in a clown suit?

Is Britney “out of control?”

Will J-Lo ditch Ben?

Does J-Lo’s mom call her J-lo? (I fucking hope not but I’ll go with the computer’s wisdom)

What's dumber: Pete Rose or his haircut?

Who’s hotter: Mary Ann or Ginger from Gilligan’s Island? (And why doesn’t anyone pick the old broad? I would totally hit that.)


If you have any questions for my new computer just ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.