Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Saturday, February 05, 2022

Random Thoughts

They say that nothing in the world is as life-affirming as the laughter of a child. So true, as this video shows.

 

If I had a time machine, I would either go back and start playing the piano as a child, or I’d go back five years ago and talk myself out of trying to learn it again.

 

Maybe I'm a freak, but even when things are going great for me, the best part of my day comes with the first four or five sips of my morning coffee. Shit goes south after that, to what degree depends.

 

U.S. Defense Department officials are now saying that ISIS leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi was killed at a gender reveal party gone wrong at his home in the town of Atmeh, Syria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.