Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Vleminckx Friet



Patatas flamencas, French fries, whatever you call them, if they are done right, I'll be there. This place at Conde de Altea #40 is a welcome addition to the neighborhood. It's been here for over a year but they told me that before they didn't have a terrace or an inside dining room, something that didn't go over well with the locals who don't have the tradition of ordering food and walking around with it in the street. I'll be back to try some of their other food but for now the fries are enough to keep me very happyI think they should consider a name change as the Dutch is a mouthful and a few vowels short for Spanish speakers (and English speakers as well). I wish them well and would recommend this spot to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.