Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Friday, July 03, 2015

I'm Definitely Not a Nosey Neighbor






Sometimes hanging the clothes out to dry can be horrifying.

Here’s a bit of counsel from someone with experience: Whatever you do, don’t look down. The problem with free advice is that people don’t respect anything they get for nothing. Now go take a peek out my back window into what we call the “Patio de Manzana” which is the interior courtyard of a block of apartments and try to remember my warning.

You can stop screaming now. Hysterics won’t wash away the image cauterized in your mind of the guy sunbathing on the deck below as naked as the day he was born, which if I had to venture a guess was about 125 years ago. I hope that we’ve all learned something here today.