Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Careful Where You Click


I sat down at my computer this afternoon to eat a little something before I had to run out again. I thought that I had clicked on The Onion, I swear to god. I read the top headline story “All one big nightmare: Sleepover at grandparents’ ends in deadly fire” and I was trying to see the humor in it. I quickly moved down the page and read a couple more headlines, mostly about dumb-ass Republicans doing stupid shit which reinforced the idea that I was looking at The Onion. It took me a good minute before I realized that I was looking at the Washington Post. Their mastheads are similar. I was also eating which distracted me. The two are right next to each other in my bookmarks. An honest mistake and I'm really sorry that I laughed about the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.