Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

For Being So Smart Doctors Say Some Stupid Stuff



After a lot of very contradictory information from the medical community on what we should and shouldn’t eat, what will and won’t give us a heart attack or cancer or gout or whatever, I feel vindicated in my lifestyle which has basically been eating whatever the hell I want while being on a first-name basis with the dudes at the local bike shop. 

My Mediterranean Diet is the oldest fad in recorded human history. I am fond of saying that if you start every recipe with "2 Hour Bike Ride" then your body can probably do just fine with whatever else you throw in. 

So high cholesterol equals a heart attack and low cholesterol makes you retarded. Got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.